Hyderabad Runners Train & Shine
Hyderabad Runners Train & Shine is training program to achieve your running goals and make you a better & efficient runner.
Hyderabad Runners Training includes –
- Strength & Conditioning sessions (twice weekly) focused on full body conditioning.
- Yoga (Once weekly) for recovery and improve flexibility
- Structured training plan to develop, aerobic capacity, speed and endurance.
- One complimentary nutrition guidance session by certified nutritionist Dr.Lahari Surapaneni. (PhD Food Technology Clemson University USA).
The comprehensive training program, will not only prepare you from the BASE TO RACE but also educate you on a variety of workouts and running-specific terms you’ll see referenced throughout your training. It’s important to understand the different types of runs included in the program in order to get the most out of the full training experience. While the program is designed for maximum results, it was also created to adapt to your experience level and is uniquely flexible to your needs.
Note: Those who are getting started with running and looking to run their first 5K. We suggest getting started with our Couch to 5 K beginners program instead.
Overview of Weekly schedule
This plan includes 6 days of workout activities each week, all are important to get the fittest, strongest, and fastest version of you to the finish line.
- Monday – Yoga workout by Yoga trainer via Facebook page (online). Yoga is the perfect recovery activity for runners. It relieves soreness and tension in muscles.
- Tuesday – Easy/Speed workout as per the 20 week training plan – Focus on building the aerobic base & speed workout to build strength through speed training .Throughout this plan, you’ll be introduced to a variety of speed workouts and drills that will make you faster.
- Wednesday – Strength/Drills – Strength training improves running performance, whether that running economy or time to exhaustion helps you stay injury-free. (In person led by Certified Coach)
- Thursday- Easy Run/Hill Run/Tempo Run (As suggested on plan) –
- Easy runs to develop aerobic base
- Hill Run – Improves leg-muscle strength, quickens your stride, expands stride length, develops your cardiovascular system
- Tempo Run – is a sustained effort run that builds up your body’s ability to run faster for longer periods of time
- Friday – Strength & Conditioning drills (In person led by Certified Coach)
- Saturday – Easy Run or Cross Training (Cycling /Swim) or you may choose to REST
- Sunday – Long runs to train your body and mind to go the longer distance (As suggested on plan)
- Training Locations –
|Training Centre||Where we train|
|KBR Park||Inside KBR Park|
|Sanjeevaiha Park||Inside Sanjeevaiha Park|
|Uppal & L B Nagar||Shilparamam Uppal|
|Lingampally/BHEL/Gachibowli/Nallagandla||Sancta Maria International School|
|Alwal & Sanikpuri||BVB School Sainikpuri|
|RTP/LODHA/KPHB||GHMC Park behind RTP|
|My Home Vihanga||Inside Premises (Only for residents)|
|My Home Jewel||Inside Premises (Only for residents)|
|My Home Avatar||Inside Premises (Only for residents)|
Runners should bear the cost of the park entry fees or stadium usage charges in case of any.
Each of the above locations will have mentors(POC). Mentors are Runners from the HR Group who have volunteered to be the point of contact & help runners with any kind of clarifications needed with regards to the training also they will be coordinating with the HR office and trainers where necessary. They will also assist the group in following the training schedule. Details of the mentors will be shared via email to the registered participants only.
All our trainers & coaches are certified & hold degree in Bachelor of Physical Education.
Training fee per person:
- 1 Year -7500 plus processing fee (Avg Rs 625 Per month)
- 6 Months – 5500 plus processing fee (Avg Rs 916 per month)
- We look at having a minimum of 12 participants & a maximum of 25 per training location.
- If we don’t get enough participants from a particular Training centre, Hyderabad Runners may decide either to club it with a nearby Open-for-all centre or refund the Registration fee, as per the applicant’s choice.
Hyderabad Runners Society