Train & Shine
Hyderabad Runners Train & Shine is a training program to achieve your running goals and make you a better & efficient runner.
Training program includes: –
- Basic, Intermediate & Advanced Strength & Conditioning workout sessions (twice weekly Wednesday & Friday)
- Stability Exercises for all Levels – Develop hip stability and core control.
- Running Technique Drills & Cues – Learn how to run using your glutes more effectively
- Yoga (Once weekly) for recovery and improve flexibility
- In addition to the workout sessions, you will also get a weekly structured training plan to develop, aerobic capacity, speed and endurance.
The comprehensive training program, will not only prepare you for the BASE TO RACE but also educate you on a variety of workouts and running-specific terms you’ll see referenced throughout your training. It’s important to understand the different types of runs included in the program in order to get the most out of the full training experience. While the program is designed for maximum results, it was also created to adapt to your experience level and is uniquely flexible to your needs
Overview of Weekly Schedule
Training session time – 6 am to 7 am across all the locations
The weekly training plan includes 6 days of workout activities.
- Monday – Yoga workout by Yoga trainer. Yoga is the perfect recovery activity for runners. It relieves soreness and tension in muscles.
- Tuesday – Easy/Speed workout – Focus on building the aerobic base & speed workout to build strength through speed training . Throughout this plan, you’ll be introduced to a variety of speed workouts and drills that will make you faster.
- Wednesday – Strength/Drills – Strength training improves running performance, whether that running economy or time to exhaustion helps you stay injury-free. (In person led by Certified Coach)
- Thursday- Easy Run/Hill Run/Tempo Run –
- Easy runs to develop an aerobic base
- Hill Run – Improves leg-muscle strength, quickens your stride, expands stride length, and develops your cardiovascular system
- Tempo Run – is a sustained effort run that builds up your body’s ability to run faster for longer periods of time
- Friday – Strength and conditioning drills (In person led by a Certified Coach)
- Saturday – Easy Run or Cross Training (Cycling /Swim) or you may choose to REST
- Sunday – Long runs to train your body and mind to go the longer distance (As suggested on plan)
Training Locations –
|S.no.||Training Centre||Where we train|
|1||Alwal & Sanikpuri||BVB School Sainikpuri|
|2||Botanical Garden Kondapur||Botanical Garden|
|3||KBR Park||Inside KBR Park|
|4||L&T Serene County||Inside Premises (Only for residents)|
|5||Lingampally/BHEL/Nallagandla||BHEL International Club|
|6||My Home Jewel||Inside Premises (Only for residents)|
|7||My Home Vihanga||Inside Premises (Only for residents)|
|8||PBEL City||Inside Premises (Only for residents)|
|9||Sanjeevaiha Park||Inside Sanjeevaiha Park|
|10||Uppal & L B Nagar||Shilparamam Uppal|
|11||Aparna Hill Park + Silver Oaks +Lake breeze +Boulevard||Only for residents|
|12||MY HOME MANGALA||Inside Premises (Only for residents)|
|13||My Home Krishe||Inside Premises (Only for residents)|
Runners should bear the cost of the park entry fees or stadium usage charges in case of any.
Each of the above locations will have mentors(POC). Mentors are Runners from the HR Group who have volunteered to be the point of contact & help runners with any kind of clarifications needed with regards to the training also they will be coordinating with the HR office and trainers where necessary. They will also assist the group in following the training schedule. Details of the mentors will be shared via email with the registered participants only.
All our trainers & coaches are certified & hold degree in Bachelor of Physical Education.
Training fee details :
|Sep’23 to Mar’24||6000 +GST||6 Months Subscription for Training|
|10% Off Club Run 2024 Entry|
All the above subscriptions are effective immediately.
- We look at having a minimum of 20 participants per training location to conduct training sessions.
- If we don’t get enough participants from a particular Training center, Hyderabad Runners may decide either club it with a nearby Open-for-all center or refund the Registration fee, as per the applicant’s choice.
- The program fee is non-refundable, non-extendable & non-transferable.
Hyderabad Runners Society
|25||Gaudium Stadium Run - 3rd Edition by Hyderabad Runners|