- Organised the first Women’s Night Run in Hyderabad with 300 runners
- Crossed 25000 runners at Airtel Hyderabad Marathon
- The Airtel Hyderabad Marathon course is certified by AIMS International
- Kickstarted the Outdoor Kids’ Summer Camp in May, where 558 children took part across 12 locations
- Organized the first Kids’ Run in December
- Started the first edition of our Couch to 5K training programme with 175 participants across 12 locations
- The Relay Runs started this year!
- Created & implemented a formal training program to prepare for the Airtel Hyderabad Marathon.
- As part of Airtel Hyderabad Marathon, we were the first running event in the country to implement an organized waste management process based on principles of zero-waste.
- Our efforts paid off in a big way this year, when half & full marathons became mandatory as part of Indian Police Service Trainings
- Developed an association with New York Road Runners to provide Mighty Milers programme to school children and help shape active and healthy kids
- Organised the first Runners’ Evening to recognize & motivate runners and volunteers.
- Organised the first Airtel Hyderabad Marathon in August
- Registered as a society in October & secured the unique distinction of being the first running group to get an 80G certification
- Organised the first Club Run, which eventually evolved into University of Hyderabad Half Marathon
- Organised our first big run at the runway of the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport. Still in the initial stage of operation of the airport, this run saw 120 runners taking part in it.
- Kickstarted running tours – several members of the Hyderabad running community travelled all over the country and the world to attend marathons
- Founded in May, with the first run having 5 participants
|04||Sunday Long Run | PBEL City|
|18||Sunday Long Run | Uppal Runners - Anniversary Run|
|05||SUNDAY LONG RUN @ INSIDE HITEX ,HITEC CITY|
|12||Sunday Long Run | NALLAGANDLA|
|26||Sunday Long Run | KHAJAGUDA|
|05||Sunday Long Run | Sanjeevaiah Park|
|19||Sunday Long Run | GACHIBOWLI STADIUM|
|01||HYDERABAD RUNNERS - TRAIN & SHINE 2023 - 2024|