HYDERABAD KIDS RUN 2023
A Unique Experience for Kids
Organized in association with the Hitex (Hyderabad Kids Fair), this is one of the few runs that start in the evening – a kid-friendly time – instead of early morning. With a minimum entry age of just two years, this event is the culmination of all the energy of Hyderabad in one evening. Depending on the age, children are accompanied by one parent in the run, and most of the time, they finish far ahead of the said parent!
We are mindful of the fact that young children should not run long distances, so the run categories include a 1K, 2K and 4K run. At the end of the run, all kids get a finisher medal and a specialized healthy refreshment box.
With our Outdoor Kids Summer Camp and the Hyderabad Kids Run, our initiatives for kids now has a solid foundation.
Date – Saturday 23rd December 2023
Assemble Time :- TBD
Flag Off Time :- TBD
Distance : 1K, 2K & 4K
Prize Money: No
EVENT HASHTAG: #HRKR2023
Open for: Kids between 2 – 12 years
Distance & Age criteria
1K – Strawberry Run
- The minimum age for entry: 2 years
- Kids aged between 2 to 5 years must be accompanied by one parent (only one person allowed with the kid at the holding area and on route).
2K– Orange Run
- The minimum age for entry: 4Years
- Kids under 6 years must be accompanied by one parent (only one person allowed with the kid at the holding area and on route).
4K – Pineapple Run
- Age group: 8-12 years
Registration fee includes:
- T-Shirt & BIB
- Finisher medal
- Post-run refreshments
- Certificate of Participation
We believe that running is a joyful affair, however, to make it fun & joyful for everyone, we request all participants to follow certain conduct. We have put together a set of recommendations for running in general and running in events.