CLUB RUN 2022
The Hyderabad Runners’ Club Run is a no-frills run exclusively meant to bring families together and to encourage diverse participation. The entire run is held within the premises of the University of Hyderabad, which is a biodiversity hotspot. City-dwellers love being part of this run to experience the traffic-free route which is flanked by greenery on either side. It offers a real breath of fresh air to your lungs.
The First Supported Half Marathon in Hyderabad Having begun in 2009, it is the first fully supported half marathon event in Hyderabad. This was conceptualized as a run exclusively for runners to experience a supported half marathon. The first edition of the Club Run was held in CBIT, Gandipet. Over time, with full support from the University of Hyderabad (special mention to Dr. K.V Rajsekhar, Director of Physical Education), the run moved to this beautiful campus.
RACE DETAILS :
- Date – Sunday 20th Mar 2022
- Venue – University of Hyderabad
- Distance: Half Marathon & 10K
- Cash Prize : No
- Saturday 19th March
- Venue – Next PREMIA Mall , Level 2 , Punjagutta, Hyderabad.
- Time – 10am to 5pm Only. (no bibs will be issued after 5pm)
RACE FLAG OFF TIME :
- Half Marathon – 05:30 am ( Reporting @ 04:30 am)
- 10K – 06:00 am (Reporting @ 05:00 am)
Race Fee Covers:
- BIB with timing chip for 10K & Half Marathon participants
- Finisher medal
- Post-race refreshments
- Digital finisher certificate
We believe that running is a joyful affair; however, to make it fun & joyful for everyone, we request all participants to follow certain conduct. We have put together a set of recommendations for running in general and running in events.