- Sunday Long Run | Uppal Runners 1st Anniversary Run
Heartiest Congratulations to Uppal Runners on successful completion of 1 year & its time to celebrate.
Sunday 15th Dec Uppal runners invite you all to join for the celebration of 1st Anniversary at Bhagyanagar Nandanavanam Deer Park an urban lung space at Narepally-1 Range Forest. Telangana state forest department has developed this park under the urban forest parks development project. To know more about this place, please visit.
This run will be hosted by the”UPPAL RUNNERS”
& All the participants are entitled for Goodie & Post-run refreshments.
Distance – 10K | 18K | 21K | 32K
Run will start and Finish outside the Bhagyanagar Nandanavanam Park
Route description will be shared at the start venue
Please note that you are required to exercise utmost caution for your own safety and well-being while running on roads. Hyderabad Runners is only acting as a facilitator for this Run and does not bear any responsibility or liability for any risk incident, accident or claims that might arise from your participation in this Run.
- Runners are requested to carry a handheld sipper or bottle to carry water/electrolyte along with them during the run to hydrate well, and we see most of the runners fail to adhere to this, we request all the runners to carry a bottle during the run and don’t rely completely on SAG vehicles
- Post run Hydration – Runners are requested to carry a liter of water in your vehicle to hydrate yourself post run so that you need not wait until the SAG car return back,
- The SAG support is only on the run and not for post run hydration.
- Always carry a ID proof, emergency contact details, and some cash during the runs.
- Run against traffic if running on the road. If running on the sidewalk or multi-use trails, travel on the right and pass on the left.
- Never run more than two abreast if you are running in a group.
- Don’t run down the middle of the road.
- If you are running an out-and-back route, don’t just make a sudden U-turn at your turnaround point. Stop, step to the right to allow oncoming traffic the opportunity to pass. Ensure the road or trail is clear of oncoming traffic (runners, cyclists, etc.) then make your U-turn. Making a sudden U-turn without looking over your shoulder is a good way to get hit.
- Alert pedestrians when you are passing them – don’t assume they are aware of their surroundings. A simple “on your left” warning will suffice.
- Be alert on blind curves.
- Stop at stop signs and ensure oncoming traffic yields to you before proceeding across a road. Don’t assume cars will stop if you are entering a crosswalk.
- Respect private property along your route. Don’t relieve yourself in the neighbor’s bushes.
- Don’t litter. If you can’t find a trash can, carry your trash home.
- Ignore verbal harassment and do not verbally harass others. Use discretion in acknowledging strangers. Look directly at others and be observant, but keep your distance and keep moving.
- Wear reflective material if you must run before dawn or after dark. Avoid running on the street when it is dark.
- CALL POLICE IMMEDIATELY if something happens to you or someone else, or you notice anyone out of the ordinary. It is important to report incidents immediately
|05||Sunday Long Run | Sanjeevaiah Park|
|19||Sunday Long Run | GACHIBOWLI STADIUM|