- Sunday Long Run | The Lake Run
The LAKE RUN’23 (earlier Alankrita Run) is slated for Sunday 26th March 2023.
Come join us as we runners EXPLORE the UNEXPLORED through the Sunday long run followed by a sumptuous breakfast served at the Celebrity Resort.
Route will take you through the Shamirpet lake, Kodalkaya Oxygen Park and villages around Shamirpet lake.
Believe us its going to be worth driving to this location !
For more details & registration please visit – https://bit.ly/3Lzjmul
Details are as follows:
Assembly Venue – Celebrity Resorts, Near ORR Exit No.7, Shamirpet, Hyderabad
Assembly point: https://maps.app.goo.gl/ghV91DWdZWMFad1H8
Assembly time – 05:30 AM
Start Time – 06:00 AM Sharp
Distance – 10K | 16K & (you can choose to run longer)
Registration Fee – Rs450 (includes post-run buffet breakfast) Limited parking space, please carpool to the venue.
You can also bring your family & friends too.
Limited slots and registrations will close as soon as slots are full.
No Spot registrations
Mr. Yalamanda Rao
Contact Number: 8790729000
Post Run breakfast at Celebrity Resorts from 8am onwards
We request you to carpool and save on fuel
Route Will be explained at the venue.
- Can i register & bring my wife/Kids/friends along with me ? Yes
- Do they have to run the registered distance ? Its up to them, they can just walk inside the resort and relax and enjoy the pleasant morning and join you for breakfast.
- Do i need to complete the registered distance ? No not necessarily.
- Do i receive a medal after the run ? No, this is just one of our training runs.
- Are we issued BIB’s or T-shirt ? No, this is just one of our training run.
- Suppose if i cant make it to the run, can i get refund ? No, you can only transfer to a fellow runner.
Distance – 10K | 16K
All the runs will start and finish outside the Celebrity Resorts
Disclaimer – Please note that you are required to exercise utmost caution for your own safety and well-being while running on roads. Hyderabad Runners is only acting as a facilitator for this Run and does not bear any responsibility or liability for any risk incident, accident or claims that might arise from your participation in this Run.
- Runners are requested to carry a handheld sipper or bottle to carry water/electrolyte along with them during the run to hydrate well, and we see most of the runners fail to adhere to this, we request all the runners to carry a bottle during the run and don’t rely completely on SAG vehicles
- Post run Hydration – Runners are requested to carry a liter of water in your vehicle to hydrate yourself post run so that you need not wait until the SAG car return back,
- The SAG support is only on the run and not for post run hydration.
- Always carry a ID proof, emergency contact details, and some cash during the runs.
- Run against traffic if running on the road. If running on the sidewalk or multi-use trails, travel on the right and pass on the left.
- Never run more than two abreast if you are running in a group.
- Don’t run down the middle of the road.
- If you are running an out-and-back route, don’t just make a sudden U-turn at your turnaround point. Stop, step to the right to allow oncoming traffic the opportunity to pass. Ensure the road or trail is clear of oncoming traffic (runners, cyclists, etc.) then make your U-turn. Making a sudden U-turn without looking over your shoulder is a good way to get hit.
- Alert pedestrians when you are passing them – don’t assume they are aware of their surroundings. A simple “on your left” warning will suffice.
- Be alert on blind curves.
- Stop at stop signs and ensure oncoming traffic yields to you before proceeding across a road. Don’t assume cars will stop if you are entering a crosswalk.
- Respect private property along your route. Don’t relieve yourself in the neighbor’s bushes.
- Don’t litter. If you can’t find a trash can, carry your trash home.
- Ignore verbal harassment and do not verbally harass others. Use discretion in acknowledging strangers. Look directly at others and be observant, but keep your distance and keep moving.
- Wear reflective material if you must run before dawn or after dark. Avoid running on the street when it is dark.
- CALL POLICE IMMEDIATELY if something happens to you or someone else, or you notice anyone out of the ordinary. It is important to report incidents immediately
|05||Sunday Long Run | Sanjeevaiah Park|
|19||Sunday Long Run | GACHIBOWLI STADIUM|