Date – Sunday 3rd Feb 2019
Venue – Gachibowli Stadium Gate
Start Time – 06:15 AM Sharp
Distance – 10K | 18K | 20K
All the runs will start and finish outside the Gachibowli Stadium Gate
Start from the stadium gate and head towards DLF junction and take right on to ISB road go past Wipro junction and take right at ICICI Bank building and follow the road which will connect you to Q CITY, and head towards gowlidoddi at tellpur junction head straight and take right before tellapur village and again take right on to tellpur – nallagandla road , after crossing Ravinder gardens on your right take left at the T junction, and take nallagandla flyover and take right as you reach the flyover junction, as you reach lingampalli station road take right and finish at the stadium, so you will cover 20.3kms approx.
Start from the stadium gate and head towards DLF junction and take right on to ISB road go past Wipro junction and take right at ICICI Bank building and follow the road which will connect you to Q CITY, and head towards gowlidoddi at tellpur junction take right towards university back gate and left before the gate and keep following the main road and you will cross Aparna apartments and take right at the T junction and take nallagandla flyover and take right as you reach the flyover junction, as you reach lingampalli station road take right and finish at the stadium, so you will cover 18.3kms approx.
10K – Start from the stadium gate and head towards DLF junction and take right on to ISB road go past Wipro junction and take right at ICICI Bank building and follow the road which will connect you to Q CITY – Turn back from here and retrace back to Stadium gate.
Disclaimer – Please note that you are required to exercise utmost caution for your own safety and well-being while running on roads. Hyderabad Runners is only acting as a facilitator for this Run and does not bear any responsibility or liability for any risk incident, accident or claims that might arise from your participation in this Run.
- We have been regularly advising runners to carry a handheld sipper or bottle to carry water/electrolyte along with them during the run to hydrate well, and we see most of the runners fail to adhere to this, we request all the runners to carry a bottle during the run and don’t rely completely on SAG vehicles
- Post run Hydration – Runners are requested to carry a liter of water in your vehicle to hydrate yourself post run so that you need not wait until the SAG car return back,
- The SAG support is only on the run and not for post run hydration.
- Always carry a ID proof, emergency contact details, and some cash during the runs.
- Run against traffic if running on the road. If running on the sidewalk or multi-use trails, travel on the right and pass on the left.
- Never run more than two abreast if you are running in a group.
- Don’t run down the middle of the road.
- If you are running an out-and-back route, don’t just make a sudden U-turn at your turn around point. Stop, step to the right to allow oncoming traffic the opportunity to pass. Ensure the road or trail is clear of oncoming traffic (runners, cyclists, etc.) then make your U-turn. Making a sudden U-turn without looking over your shoulder is a good way to get hit.
- Alert pedestrians when you are passing them – don’t assume they are aware of their surroundings. A simple “on your left” warning will suffice.
- Be alert on blind curves.
- Stop at stop signs and ensure oncoming traffic yields to you before proceeding across a road. Don’t assume cars will stop if you are entering a cross walk.
- Respect private property along your route. Don’t relieve yourself in the neighbor’s bushes.
- Don’t litter. If you can’t find a trash can, carry your trash home.
- Ignore verbal harassment and do not verbally harass others. Use discretion in acknowledging strangers. Look directly at others and be observant, but keep your distance and keep moving.
- Wear reflective material if you must run before dawn or after dark. Avoid running on the street when it is dark.
- CALL POLICE IMMEDIATELY if something happens to you or someone else, or you notice anyone out of the ordinary. It is important to report incidents immediately
|27||Scheduled Sunday Long Run | Golkonda Resorts Gandipet|