RECREATION AND CHILD HEALTH (REaCH)
Recreation and Child Health (REaCH) is an initiative by Hyderabad Runners that aims to inculcate the importance of physical activity at an early age and promote a healthy lifestyle in children & young adults.
Running is an amazing form of exercise irrespective of age. It improves physical health, emotional health and builds confidence & inspiration among children. In effect, it makes them healthier & happier individuals.
As part of REaCH, we have an Outdoor Kids’ Summer Camp (OK Summer Camp), that engages children in the playground for a period of 8 weeks in the summer.
OUTDOOR KIDS SUMMER CAMP
Outdoor Kids is a couch to playground project that promotes physical activity & healthy lifestyles in children outside of their school time. The camp aims to make kids more aware & empowered in making the right choices with regard to their bodies. Operational since 2017, this camp has been a great success.
In a nutshell, this is the perfect platform to introduce your kids to running, which creates a conducive environment to get active, eat smart and stay healthy.
Program details for 2022.
- Start – Monday 18th April 2022
- Finish – Sunday 12th June 2022
- Program Duration – 8 weeks
- Duration of each session – 60mins
- Time – 06:30 to 07:30 AM across all locations
- Group will meet three times a week (Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday )
Summer camp program will be held at across multiple locations in twin city.
Entry Fee: Rs. 1000/- per child (incl taxes)(Registration fee includes the 8weeks training, official merchandise (t-shirt), Entry to conclusion day event , finisher medal)
- Aditya Imperial Heights
- Aparna Cyberzone + Commune
- Aaprna Hillpark Boulevard
- Aparna Serene Park
- Aparna Sarovar Zenith + Grande + Sarovar + Cyberlife
- L&T Serene County
- Lanco Hills
- My Home Jewel
- My Home Vihanga
- PBEL City
- Rain Tree Park + Incor One City + Lodha Meridian
- Sanjeevaiha Park
- SMR Vinay City
- KBR Park