RECREATION AND CHILD HEALTH (REaCH)
Recreation and Child Health (REaCH) is an initiative by Hyderabad Runners that aims to teach the importance of physical activity at an early age and promote a healthy lifestyle in children & young adults.
Running is an amazing form of exercise irrespective of age. It improves physical health, and emotional health and builds confidence & inspiration among children. In effect, it makes them healthier & happier individuals.
As part of REaCH, we have an Outdoor Kids’ Summer Camp (OK Summer Camp), that engages children in the playground for a period of 8 weeks in the summer.
OUTDOOR KIDS SUMMER CAMP
Outdoor Kids is a couch-to-playground project that promotes physical activity & healthy lifestyles in children outside of school time. The camp aims to make kids more aware & empowered in making the right choices with regard to their bodies. Operational since 2017, this camp has been a great success.
In a nutshell, this is the perfect platform to introduce your kids to running, which creates a conducive environment to get active, eat wise, and stay healthy.
Program details for 2023
- Start – Monday 17th April 2023
- Finish – Sunday 11th June 2023
- Program Duration – 8 weeks
- Duration of each session – 60mins
- Time – 06:30 to 07:30 AM across all locations
- The group will meet three times a week (Tue, Thur & Sat OR Mon, Wed & Fri )
Summer camp program will be held across multiple locations in the twin city.
Entry Fee: Rs. 1000/- per child (incl taxes) Registration fee includes
- 8weeks training
- official merchandise (t-shirt)
- Entry to conclusion day run
- Finisher medal
- Refreshments at the Graduation Run
- Aditya Imperial Heights
- Aparna Cyber Zone + Commune
- Aparna Sarovar Zenith + Grande + Sarovar + Cyberlife
- Aparna Hill Park + Lake Breeze
- Botanical Garden
- L&T Serene County
- Lanco Hills
- Lansum Etania
- My Home Jewel
- My Home Krishe
- Muppa Indraprashta
- Pragati Nagar
- PBEL City
- SMR Vinay City
- Alkapoor Township
- Osmania University
- KBR Park
|05||Sunday Long Run | Sanjeevaiah Park|
|19||Sunday Long Run | GACHIBOWLI STADIUM|